Lisa was on school vacation last week. She was away at my Aunt's house on the Cape. I sent her a survey to discover what her thoughts are about the trip. Here are the questions and her unedited replies. I think we're in good shape.
Thinking about the trip we have planned this summer, please complete the following sentences.
- I think the best part of about riding across the country will be… Seeing all the cool sights and stuff. I will be able to tell all my friends about it, but then again they probably might not really understand, and not care as much. It will be very interesting to see other places, since I’ve on done riding in the New England area. It will be cool to see other terrain and surroundings, like; desert, snow cap mountains etc.
- I think the hardest part of the trip will be… Packing maybe, but that will all be done quickly. Staying on the bike for a long time may be a bit boring, and painful for my big oddly shaped head. Oh yah, riding on the rain, Ugghh! Not much experience, and don’t really want it.
- I’m a little concerned about… Forgetting things, getting lost, camping, being board while riding across the desert in North Dakota, not being able to order lunch in Canada.
- I think that riding all day on the motorcycle will be… Tiring, sometimes boring, sometimes fun and exciting. It depends on where we are and what we’re doing.
- Some of the things I can do when I get bored: Listen to my music, think about stuff, sing to myself and look at the scenery.
- After a long day on the road I’ll want to…RELAX on a comfy hotel bed and eat a brownie lol
- I hope my mom will… Have fun with me
- I hope my mom doesn’t… Get lost, crash, die, get mad at me, cancel the trip, drop Garmin, not be able to find a hotel
- I’m looking forward to seeing… Glacier National Park, new environments, that guy Ara’s dog.
- When we get to the rally I think I’ll feel… Nervous and weird cause I don’t know many people.
- Other thoughts and ideas not included above: I’m kinda worried about camping at the rally, I REALLY hope it doesn’t rain when we’re there!